Aug 24, 2009

Do you like my work? and you a have a blog or a website? If so, give me a hand...

Support my work by adding one of my banners on your website or your blog. After this you can send me an e-mail at unreal_studio@yahoo.com and I will add your link to my blog partners list or even your own banner. Thank you!

Choose one of the next banners:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

by adding this code:



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

by adding this code:



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


by adding this code:





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


by adding this code:

1 comment:

Gabriel URSAN said...

Salut!

Sunt Gabriel URSAN si te invit sa facem un schimb de link!
Iata un link direct catre sectiunea mea de pe site dedicata link exchange-ului http://www.gabrielursan.ro/link-exchange/
Nu este neaparat nevoie sa pui un banner, link-ul ti-l ofer doar pentru a citi câteva mici detalii despre blogul meu.

În cazul în care esti deacord cu schimbul de link-uri, te rog sa îmi lasi un comentariu în sectiunea special destinata, de pe blogul meu.

Mulţumesc!